Meet the Hosts
Reagan is so thankful that you have decided to give the podcast a listen! Originally from the Southwest burbs of Chicago, Reagan grew up playing baseball and performing in musical theatre, the latter becoming his career path. He now resides in New York where he is constantly getting lost on the subway and can usually be seen with Larry. Please enjoy the pod, and don't be shy to give us shout outs on social media. Also don't be shy to give us suggestions for things to talk about on the show. Also don't be shy in real life if you see Reagan, he loves friendship.
Larry is very excited to share this fun, uplifting and entertaining podcast with you. Larry is a New York City musical theater performer and producer who loves to host, event plan and create memorable experiences for people. Join us as we sit down with some of our favorite friends and fascinating people from all walks of life and share stories about love, food, entertainment and living in NYC. No subject is off limits. Please enjoy our podcast on all streaming platforms, subscribe and share with your friends.
UNION SQUARE BAR NUTS
This recipe is perfect for your personal cocktail hour or an after school afternoon snack. They are salty, spicy and very easy to make!
Please check out Season 2 of Sure, why not. Available on all streaming platforms! We have some very exciting guests that you are guaranteed to enjoy!
16 ounces raw mixed nuts
2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 teaspoons Worcester Sauce
•Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C
•Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the nuts evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until they are lightly toasted.
•While the nuts are in the oven combine the rosemary, sugar, salt, cayenne, Worcester sauce and melted butter in a large bowl.
•When the nuts are done immediately toss them in the rosemary mixture, until they are evenly coated. Serve warm.
Strip Steak Caesar Salad served in Parmesan Bowl
Wow your guests and serve salads in these gorgeous edible salad bowls! It’s perfect for dinner or lunch. For more fun interviews, recipes and interesting conversations subscribe to our podcast and stream us on all streaming platforms.
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide the cheese into two portions, and form each portion into an even 6-7 inch circles on the parchment paper. Bake for about 6 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden. Remove from oven and quickly use a spatula to lift each parmesan bowl off the tray.
- Flip over two soup bowls (bottoms facing up) and place each frico over the bowls. Gently press around the sides to form bowl-like shapes. Allow to cool.
- 1 extra-large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic (2 cloves)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (3 lemons)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 1/2 cups good olive oil.
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Combine ingredients in a bowl or food processor,
blend until smooth.
- 1 pound hearts of romaine lettuce, washed and spun dry
- 1/2 pound baby kale, washed a spun dry
- 1 cup shredded carrots (optional)
- 1 cup Napa cabbage (optional)
- 2 cups of Garlic Croutons
Dress salad to desired taste, salt and pepper if needed.
Garish with your favorite Protein.